Sunday, August 22, 2010

the journey (part 3)

**pretty sure this contradicts part 2, oh the complexities of a troubled mind**

The stress is getting to be so much that I am getting physically sick.

I am at a breaking point...no wait

I've been broken.

I have no idea when I am going to throw my hands in the air and say:

I've lost
It's done
It's over.

I am the one who can choose when this journey is over? Or do I have to live it out miserable, tired, and alone?

Listening to the advice of everyone and just not knowing what to do.

What do I do????????

What do I do????


Every choice that lies ahead of me seems wrong.

Is that the stress talking?

Why bring my stress into the life of the people that I care for?

That to me seems wrong...

Maybe the lesson here is:

Stress should not be shared with the people you love. You should work it out on your own and only let it effect you.

After all....

people only want to help, as long as it will benifit them in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment