Saturday, November 20, 2010

One year

One year.
So much can happen in one year. So much growth, change and life can happen in a year’s time.
A year ago I was suppose to run my first full marathon, but instead I was three months pregnant with twins. Now they are going on eight months old and yet another race is passing me by; literally.  Starting today I am doing something different with my Lionheart blog. I will now be keeping a daily log of my growth, triumphs, failures, and lessons learned for the next year. As I get ready to run the full Atlanta Marathon 2011. I will start off with little mini-goals. My first will be to train for a half marathon in April 2011 the ING. 
This will give me four months to whip myself into shape, while looking for a stable job, moving, and being a single mom.

Starting weight: (let’s just say I can’t fit into my favorite $200 pair of size two jeans)
·         I need to lose 20-35lbs
·         Starting off I need to go on a diet and cleanse my body before I even start working out. This will last two weeks.
                    Hello Ardens Garden, Grand Slams, and Pear juice
My diet will start off Pesco-vegetarian and light carbs. until I get into hard training. Then obviously I will be eating a lot of carbs and red-meat.
Vices (I need to lose)
·         Stress related smoking (I can’t run if I can’t breathe)
·         Drinking cola (also due to stress)
·         Binge eating (yes guilty)
·         Escalators and elevators when I can simply take the steps
·         Spending and entire day on the couch playing video games (so long black ops and reach)
Things I may keep/add: (personal)
·         My Mohawk (it makes me feel free)
·         More tattoos (of course)
·         And I really want more facial piercings
·         My Cobra Starship C.D ( haha)
·         My Motivation
·         My Celibacy (I am not letting another person hinder my goals)

So as of today, I am taking a step to accomplish a life- long dream of mine. My personal life consist of me and my little darlings.(and a few choice, close, near and dear friends) I am not attached and I am completely turned off by the idea of dating. So, I am my own cheerleader. My girls are my motivation. And my failures are what keep pushing me.
We will all see where this goes.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment