Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the journey (part 6)

.......... I just read over the letters I have been writing, and all I can see is me crying out. I have been begging (it seems) just to have someone there for me. to 'have my back'

Maybe that is the missing piece of my life. I just need someone to cheer me on in a postive way.

I feel completely alone.

Not alone in the I want a boyfriend or a lover kind of way. but in the I deserately need someone on my team kind of way.

[Cos' right now I am not even on my own team.]

I need myself on my team.

I have been trying to do what everyone else wanted me to do, and take care of everyone else besides myself, that I somehow left my own team. I stopped fighting for myself. I stopped caring for myself. Not because I didn't love myself anymore, but because I got so wrapped up in the things I considered priorities I put myself last... then forgot about me.

I am tired so very tired. you, may very well be my sacturary, my place of rest, my homebase....

[exactly what I need]

No comments:

Post a Comment