Thursday, September 16, 2010

letter to a friend

I want so bad to be able to tell you what I see from my end.

Things that are good are worth fighting for, never back down from it.

When you look that person in the eyes, and you don't feel that gut feeling that says this is right...

then it's not.

As a friend it pains me to see you fighting for something that is gonna end in a bad way.

Sometimes there are so many mistakes made, you can't fix it, no matter how hard you try.

I see you wasting precious energy on something that can not be saved. I look in your eyes and see the conflict.

Why does this have to get so bad before you realize that it is done, it is over.

It is time to focus on you.

You can be fixed.
You can be happy.
Don't settle because of guilt.

I love you and I pray to all the Gods that you have peace.
You can rest your head without stress of a lost cause.

Solace

Because you and I both know that if you were to end this, next week your heart would be at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment