Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the journey (part 9)

Learning lessons, we are all always learning. It is up to ourselves if we want to take from them or live a life without growth.

Call me what you want, I believe in the universe, and destiny. I don't think it's a cop out or a way to escape logic.

I want to feel.

Why live this life numb, searching for false hopes, because it's what I think I need.

I want to feel life.

It's starts with closing my eyes
my nose gets a little tingle
the tears that are pushing their way to the surface burn the back of my eyes as they come fourth.
my chest hurts

I have felt
I am feeling life

The pain of reality is so real, but when you are down so far their is no possible way that things can get worse.

or maybe that is what I tell myself just to feel better.

I only have myself

After many bouts with this realization, wanting to give up, people pushing me down with their ideas because they are too close-minded to see my way, words lost in translation, my head on a cloud.

I have learned something....yes a lesson

My life is hard, but it will be a great life.

Wine on a Wednesday, party on a Tuesday

Live life, take the pain, take the good, cease every chance you get to become a better person, and run with it.

And never ever let someone else's cynical views, lack of heart, lack of life, lack of truth, push you away from:

living
learning
joy
peace
hope
and knowing that all these things contribute to your growth

Learning lessons, we are all always learning. It is up to ourselves if we want to take from them or live a life without...


No comments:

Post a Comment