Sunday, October 3, 2010

sad

Boring

Just plain boring

Ever since we were fifteen, it has been the same. you won't do anything unless it made you happy or you were comfortable.

Always was that way, you always will be I suppose.

I put up with it. Our friendship was always on the terms of what you liked and what made you happy if not you would get angry...

I thought I left you behind.....

I thought I found people who were interested in doing things out of their "norm"

but it's always the same....

They will do only what makes them happy.

I try to think back on all the times I did something with a friend that I didn't want to do. And how much I was happy I did it in the end.

Friendship is not a one way street. You have to give a little of yourself if you want it to grow.

I am sad today.

I keep asking and asking, keep reaching out and opening my heart and my arms

only to be ignored and pushed aside, and scolded when I retreat back into myself.

This friendship is a losing battle, but in order to survive I have to keep trying, just me, or I will go down in flames.

But not today...today I am tired of trying

today the weather out ruled my friendship, my conversation, just a chance at fun.

today I am sad

No comments:

Post a Comment