Friday, October 15, 2010

Dream Catcher round 2

Last night's dream was vivid. They have all been lately. So much so that I am convinced to read into them. I feel as if the universe is trying to tell me something.

I won't go into full details about the dream, but I was in a strange town and didn't not feel accepted or at home. So I went to France alone where I met a family who took me in on the walk to their car we ended up on a road. A long narrow road with swamp like water on both sides. On the left the water was filled with foxes. I remember asking the mom "Are those foxes?" and she yes they were always there.

*To dream of foxes means someone around you is sly, or cunning, there is trickery. I have no trust in my life at the moment.

Now the water it was dark, swampy, murky.

*This represents difficulty.

In order to get to the car we had to go into the waist deep water on the left. I put my feet in, but I had on high heels and did not want to go any further so I walked back to the road and waited for them to come get me.

*Now with the high heels that expresses such femininity, assurance, but it can also mean you don't feel as if you can fully and whole-heartily express yourself.

*Water is such a strong sign to see in a dream, but the fact that I was afraid to go into it. So unsure. Even though I was not submerging myself into the dark waters. I can only take it as the depression I am trying to fight. I refused to go in deeper.

*Of course a road means journey or some sort, but ended up waiting on the side of the road.

Getting in the car. It was a safe ride and I felt so comfortable with everyone in the car we had long conversations, and even though they were all French everyone spoke in English to make me feel welcomed. I just really remember the feeling of being safe and accepted.

* to dream of a car can mean quite a bit as well symbolize the physical self or ego development ans ego function. The movement of the car is way of feeling like I am making progress in my life, and I feel in control. However being the passenger and not the driver symbolizes someone else is in control at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment