Monday, October 4, 2010

silence and a friend

If I had to sum up my life in four words it would simply be this:

'truth but no logic'

I have gotten so far away from myself. Away from my core. Today I found myself asking permission to do simple things that I would normally just do.

I have become afraid to be myself.

Asking if it is okay if I have fun.

I can feel again.
I can feel mother earth.
I can see her beauty.

Just one afternoon did that. I opened up what I have previously turned off.

**The pleasure in being able to express yourself without having to explain yourself is a gift.**

People who live the way that I live, the people who can look at an item, a scenario, a situation, and see its 'truth without needing the reasons' can sometimes feel as if trapped in a prison when they have to constantly explain

Drowing. I couldn't catch my breath.
A friend reached out a hand and pulled me up, as he knew that is what my soul had been screaming for.

Silence

The soft gentle sound of the ocean against the rocks, and the sound of the wind.

Feel

The cold push of the wind followed by the warmth of the smiling sun.

Some days are bad, some days are just what we need.

We are all different.

Today was just a bonus day for me. I am sure tomorrow will go back.

But today I

laughed
smiled
got to stop and admire beauty
sat still and just let the earth and the universe speak to me

and what it told me...

I need to except others for who they are, but they need to except me as well.
I need friendship and conversation and that is okay
I should never bottle up my personality because someone else wants me to

and call me what you want:

I don't need logic....

I can find the beauty and truth in things without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment