Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the journey (part 10)

I close my eyes, and felt the sun on my face.

Things are getting better.

I have gone through so much in the past year and a half and just when I thought things would get better, when I thought I was taking a step in the right direction. Everything got worse.

But I sat there alone. Journal in hand wishing I had something insightful to write.

....

Nothing.

Page blank except for the dots left by my pens failed attempt at writing.

I found my way back to my heart. Back to my core.

For just one minute of one day.

And I had no words for it.

Truly the most important beautiful moments in our life will render us speechless and the only thing we could take away is what we went through to get there.

And appreciate that moment for all that it is...

everything I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment